Day 2 of journey down Anduin
Shire Reckoning: February 17, 3019 (Solmath 17, 1420)
Pages to read:
FR.GreatRiver (start) – “they saw no sign of any enemy that day, nor the next” (~p.1)
– Frodo wakes in the morning, to find the company had come to shore while he was sleeping.
– They get started again early, although no is too excited to come further south towards the Enemy.
– Aragorn insists that the Company rides in the boats all day so that they advance at a reasonable pace.
– No sign of the Enemy is seen as of yet.
– Farewell Frodo, by breath-art. Gorgeous mural reviewing the departure from yesterday.
– Namarie, by Adele McAllister. As I said yesterday, Galadriel’s songs are popular ones to cover, so of course I had to include Adele’s versions.
– Galadriel’s Song of Eldamar, by Adele McAllister. Adele’s cover of the other Galadriel song. Figured these were appropriate to include because they would still be ringing in the company’s heads, as a final memory of Lórien.
Notes: Pretty uneventful day traveling down the river. ~Tom